Friday, 7 March 2014

Strengths Weaknesses Opportunities and Threats

  • One of my strengths throughout this project has been filming and editing footage for the ident.
  • Animating abstract stuff in Cinema4d has been a weakness. I am unsure of what to animate/create without more specific briefs and need to be more imaginative when it comes to creating abstract work.
  • This project has given me the opportunity to enter D&AD's competition for a DCM Ident, completing this brief is useful for my portfolio.
  • One of the issues I had this project was accessibility. I felt I didn't have access to everything I would have liked to film and I was comparing my own footage for this project to their footage on the previous ident, which included amazing film of underwater tropical oceans and outer space.