Saturday, 7 September 2013

Le Royaume



                       

I found this animation when i was looking at some animation software to try for my
next animation (TvPaint). They've got a big range of animation styles in their gallery,
a lot of them are good but this is probably my favourite. Definately going to install
TVPaint and have a go. I love the colour palette, animated backgrounds, the light
looks great, the character designs are cute and their expressions make it pretty funny.

I noticed they changed the way
the lines were drawn when there's a lot
of quick movement or a when the
characters were stressing out by using
thicker sketchier outlines 
compared to the rest of the
line work in the animation,
this portrays the mood really well.
Brilliant expressions.
Also these moles are adorable.